This is an investment tool that holds your money for a specified period of time and locks in your interest rate for the term of the investment. There could be early withdrawal penalties with the Credit Union. Full details are included in our disclosure statements.
- Terms range from 6 months to 24 months (2 years).
- Interest rate is fixed until maturity
- All share certificates require a $1,000 minimum deposit
- No additional deposits can be made once the certificate is opened
- Early withdrawal penalty
- Dividends are paid quarterly
- You will receive a renewal notice at least 10 days in advance of the maturity date
- Automatic renewals are made using the current market rate
- Rates are based on the local market conditions. Check out our rate sheet for more details.