You may use any Share (savings) account or your certificate to secure a loan while still earning dividends on your Share (savings) or certificate account. The amount of the loan is held in your account. As you pay the loan down, those funds become available to you for withdrawal.
- The rate is usually the lowest loan rate offered
- Maximum amount depends on your Share (savings) or certificate balance
- Still earn dividends on Share (savings) and certificate accounts
- Low monthly payments
- Repayment using the convenience of payroll deduction or automatic transfer from any of your Credit Union accounts
- Credit life and Credit disability insurance available
- Great way to start building credit