IRA Accumulation Share (Savings) Account
An Accumulation IRA (Individual Retirement Account) can be a great way to save for those retirement years. Plus, you may be able to defer paying taxes. Please consult your tax advisor to see if you are eligible for this benefit. Other IRS restrictions may apply.
- Deposits can be made any time you want and for any amount up to the allowable maximum per the IRS. IRS time restraints may apply.
- Deposits can be made through payroll deduction
- Withdrawals can be made with no penalties from the Credit Union, however, a penalty may apply with the IRS.
- Quarterly statements
- Easy conversion to an IRA certificate account once your balance reaches $1,000
- Low annual fee
- Transfers allowed from other IRA accounts or retirement plans
- New Roth and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts available